Become a volunteer
Volunteering is a marvelous adventure carried out by thousands of young people all over the world every year. They offer their time and their talents to others. In our case, these "others" are children and youth, "that part of society which is so exposed and yet so rich in promise" as Don bosco said.
Do you want to be a volunteer? We welcome you to West Africa on behalf of all the Salesians of Don Bosco.
If you want to become a volunteer in one of our countries (Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Nigeria), please send your resume (biography, academic qualification and working experience) and a cover letter explaining your interests and background to email@example.com. Your time and talent can make a real difference in people’s lives. Please join our team today!
The professional profiles that we usually need in our centre are:
1. Child Protection Centre
- Social Workers (Ghana).
2. Social Communication Department
- Video Editor (Ghana).
- Journalist (Ghana).
3. Trainers with Technical Backgrounds
- Building Construction (Ghana).
- Agriculture (Ghana).
- High level of written and spoken English.
- Willingness to stay a minimum of 1 month on the project (up to one year), but will depend on each individual case.
- The work schedule is tailored to the needs of the centre.
- Work is voluntary, without financial remuneration.
- If you are coming from outside the country, meals and accommodation are paid by the Salesians.
- The salesians are not responsible for travel expenses as well as health insurance.